Wednesday 9 November 2011

Rockpool Bar & Grill Perth, Burswood

     As soon you arrived in Perth certainly you will hear about the Rockpool Bar & Grill Perth, it was named WA's best hospitality venue at last night's AHA Hotel and Hospitality Awards for Excellence dinner. ( http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/11469524/rockpool-takes-out-top-award/ )
    For this reason I feel glad to say to everybody I've already worked in there and would like to introduce you a bit of this amazing venue.

The Grand Entrance

    The spacious restaurant is a breathtaking space of natural colours, light woods, soft lighting and candles, and a glorious open central kitchen. Opulence is an understatement.

The Grand Hall
       
  The followings pictures are to show you some of the main plates served in there, as the purpose of my blog is just to let you know some places I've already been or places you should know, I will not explain plates by plates, but if you are interested on it, you can visit the blog http://theaussiebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/rockpool-bar-grill-perth-burswood.html where I could take all the pictures to ilustrate my own.

Charcoal roast squid and pork belly - $28
Fried calamari with romesco- $28

 Traditional Garlic Prawns - $24
David Blackmore's dry aged full blood wagyu fillet - $110

 

Rangers Valley dry aged 300 day grain fed rib-eye on the bone - $70
David Hohnen's Jarrahdene pork - $29 (now $39)
Crispy red emperor fillets with "crazy water" - $45
David Blackmore's full blood wagyu hamburger with bacon, gruyere cheese and zuni pickle - $22 (available at the bar only)
Sauteed mixed mushrooms - $25
"Mac and Cheese" - $11 (large)
Black forest trifle - $20
Cashew and sesame chocolate bark - $8
Cappuccino - $4
   After this magic Cappucino, I finish inviting you for coming to Rockpool and I can catch you up there!
  I hope you have enjoyed as I have to.

Rockpool Bar & Grill Perth
Burswood Entertainment Complex
Great Eastern Highway
BURSWOOD WA 6100
(08) 6252 1900
http://www.rockpool.com.au/rockpool-bar-and-grill-perth/

1 comment:

  1. uauuu Rafa !!!!
    Congrangts!!!
    I loved the food's photos .... it is really amazing ... I think u gave me a great dinner idea today...... lol I wish ....
    great :)

    ReplyDelete